a few mod's to bumblebee

bumblebee

P1000268.JPG P1000263.JPG P1000265.JPG P1000267.JPG P1000269.JPG
added smittybuilt xrc fender flares, some led marker lights, poison spider decals, modded the front bumper and added caps, removed the rear bumper till i can find one i like.
next comes the lift and tire's hopefully soon! tell me what you think!

Drumr90

I like the parts list man. Seems like it will be a nice build and i cant wait to see the progress.

tkuntz

How do you like the flares? I was thinking once I'm done with my suspension and wheel/tire combo I will get those fenders. I like the look of them. I just wished they came with an integrated side marker light. But, it looks like you found a nice solution to that problem. It looks similar to the way Eddie mounted the side marker lights on Moby Dick.

bumblebee

the flare's are awesome! they were super easy to install, and they help stiffen the body panel's a little bit. they were a great price too. we've had some really nice weather lately so i decided to get started on my build. thank's for the input guy's. no one had the light's like Eddie's in stock so i found these LED's at the truckstop, it's a great place to find the item's you can't find elsewhere.

tkuntz

Well when I get them, would you mind the drive down to Southwest Florida to help me do the install? Think of it as a Jeeper helping a fellow Jeeper, as well as a vacation. lol. Just kidding. I'm hoping to get these soon. I just bought a lift and hopefully tires soon. And then these.

bumblebee

you supply the:beer:beer: and i'll supply the wrench, lol
if gas wasn't so high i would take you up on that deal

Top Bottom