A Big Wave from the Beach

Gunner

Hi Everyone
I have had to sell my Nitroused Suzuki M109 due to health reasons. After a Heart Attack and some Agent Orange issues with my lungs I was ordered to slow down. So I am going from a 200 hp V-Twin cruiser to a Jeep crawler. Big change for me. After watching the WayaLife Videos over and over My wife "Bless her" said to go ahead and get a Rubi. Since I have problems due to Agent Orange We are going to purchase an Orange Crush model. Gonna call it Agent Orange, I have to wait till the bike sells but I am going to lurk here waiting until the time is right for me to have a new slower hobby. This looks like a fun place and nice people. I am really looking forward to doing this.
Bob

BONDSY

Welcome to Wayalife, good luck on the sale of your bike. Thanks for introducing yourself. If you have any questions, just ask.:standing wave:

Gunner

Ok so my next big question is since I live in Orange County what dealer will work with you on modifications. Or is that just a lost cause? I am looking at a 12 rubi unlimited. Winch and maybe a rubicrawler "assuming they will be making one for the 12."in the beginning. Any of you have good working relationships with your dealers?
Thanks
Bob

DMFNJ24601

Gunner....

For buying a Rubi, I would suggest visiting Glenn E. Thomas Dodge in Long Beach, the fleet manager there is awesome. As for mods, your best bet would be Off Road Evolution in Fullerton.

Welcome to wayalife as well. :thumb:

GreyWolf

Gunner Welcome to the slow life...another WAYALIFE...its great here.

Wavin back at ya!

:standing wave:

Top Bottom