Lift

American outlaw

I'm looking to run 33s and maybe years down the road 35s I'm looking to lift my jeep with a 2.5 inch lift or performance leveling kit from teraflex. Where I live is flatter ground and muddy. Thoughts

DanMojo82

If you know you're going to go with 35's I would say to go with a real 3 inch lift and not a budget boost. But that's if you don't trim your fenders. If you are going to trim them, I'd go with a 2.5 inch one. But that's just me. :idontknow:

JKU EXTREME

Thats exactly what I want to do but with my four door, are you doing the budget boost(spacer lift) or the coil lift with shocks (that's what I'm doing)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well I'm not looking to change out drive shafts yet ( I have two door )

do the 2.5 BB lift and just go right to 35's. if you are even thinking about the 35's just do it. you will not need a new front DS untill you hit 3" of lift.

side note- just remember that almost all lifts are for 4 doors unless specifically says 2 door only.

Lane87

I have the 2.5 Teraflex coil lift with Bilstein shocks.. I'm currently running 33s but really wish i would have went with 35s.. I highly recommend the Teraflex kit though..

Brankz

I was thinking to do a 2.5 full lift kit with teraflex spring and shocks.
Latter on when I get the money get some 35s nittos mods and a cheap teraflex body lift 1.25 lol I think that's a cheap and good way to lift my rig 4 inch plus with no major mods

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

I was thinking to do a 2.5 full lift kit with teraflex spring and shocks.
Latter on when I get the money get some 35s nittos mud and a teraflex body lift 1.25 lol I think that's a cheap and good way to lift my rig 4 inch plus with no major mods

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I was thinking the teraflex 2.5 with 33s because I don't have $$ to regear right now

Ive been on 35's for about a year now and havent regeared. Its not as bad as some make it out to be. Im in a 4dr '07. Just pick up an AEV Procal, it will help recalibrate everything and make it better. Mine should be here today.

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

American outlaw

Ive been on 35's for about a year now and havent regeared. Its not as bad as some make it out to be. Im in a 4dr '07. Just pick up an AEV Procal, it will help recalibrate everything and make it better. Mine should be here today.

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

What gears do you have. I don't think it would be to much of a problem because I'm not planning on running aftermarket bumpers which would reduce weight. I could be wrong

Top Bottom