Jeep Beach Weather

JK_Jonny305

Hi all... I just wanted let all of you know if you are NOT used to the warm weather, Jeep Beach is promising to be a VERY HOT typical South Florida day. Don't believe me? Check out what my Jeep says the outside temperature is right now in Miami. Words of advice, Gatorade & Sunblock!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366555628.664952.jpg

If you don't like the weather in Florida wait 29 minutes and it will change
Seriously though in Jacksonville yesterday the temp did not rise nice 66* all day. Today is cold and raining. Makes it feel like the winter.

Beyrgut

Yeah only time I see those temps is when I first get in at the end of the day and its been simmering in the sun. I am just hoping the rain moves on out so I can take the doors and tops back off before the event on Saturday.

DCR JEEP

If you don't like the weather in Florida wait 29 minutes and it will change
Seriously though in Jacksonville yesterday the temp did not rise nice 66* all day. Today is cold and raining. Makes it feel like the winter.

Yeah I live in the Orlando area but took a road trip through st Augustine Gainesville and Jacksonville hitting trails at matanzas forest last saturday and it was freezing cold.

JK_Jonny305

116* at 11AM in April? You must have left your jeep in an oven. I don't believe it, when the weather down there is only supposed to be in the 80's this week.

http://www.weather.com/weather/yesterday/Miami+FL+USFL0316:1:US

LOL it was ridiculously muggy. I was bored at home, just started washing the Jeep, when I opened the door to vacuum inside, I noticed it was at 116* so I had to snap a pic. The humidity was thru the roof and the sun was beaming. But the rest of you are right, the moment I finished washing the Jeep, it started pouring.... Typical

Brankz

Hi all... I just wanted let all of you know if you are NOT used to the warm weather, Jeep Beach is promising to be a VERY HOT typical South Florida day. Don't believe me? Check out what my Jeep says the outside temperature is right now in Miami. Words of advice, Gatorade & Sunblock!

View attachment 25709

That's Florida.

Back in 2005 I lived in Jacksonville FL and I hated it

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Tink48

Let's just say that when I got back to GA, Panama Jack's Aloe with Lidocane became my best friend!

Tcdawg

I didn't think it was that hot at all at Jeep Beach. It was very mild Friday and Saturday.

I know for sure it was not as hot on Saturday in the Speedway as it was last year.

Top Bottom