3" evo coils, which is front or rear

Showroom

Got my jeep on jack stands right now and staring to do lift.

I have the evo 3" springs and don't know which is the front or rear. The boxes were labels front and rear but no quite sure.

The box labeled front are about 17" and the box marked rear are 20". To me it seems like the longer ones should go in the rear but don't know.

Anyone know

silverbackjk

I have the evo 3" springs and don't know which is the front or rear. The boxes were labels front and rear but no quite sure.

The box labeled front are about 17" and the box marked rear are 20". To me it seems like the longer ones should go in the rear but don't know.

Anyone know

The rear coils will wind much tighter on one end where it sits in the rear axle spring retainer.

aaronstephen

Anyone know

The longer ones go up front. They labeled mine wrong as well. I had to call them and verify before I installed them.

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

Top Bottom