SRC Stinger Bumper or keep saving for lift?

Odie202

I'm deciding wether or not I should buy an SRC Front Stinger bumper or keep saving for a lift kit? Im currently stock in both areas so either way i go will be an improvement! What are your opinions? All pictures are welcome and appreciated!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lift. I just sold the SRC I had on my last JK. I'm going a different route with my new JK.

Currently running 35's chopped fenders, NO LIFT, stock everything else. My next purchase will be a lift though, then bumper and winch.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366585197.379391.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
keep saving for a full lift kit, not a budget boost. budget boost seem to nickel and dime you to fix one issue after another...

Brankz

Lift. I just sold the SRC I had on my last JK. I'm going a different route with my new JK.

Currently running 35's chopped fenders, NO LIFT, stock everything else. My next purchase will be a lift though, then bumper and winch.
View attachment 25790

U can run 35 with out a lift? How can that happen.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea do the lift first. Save up for it, get a good one like an EVO with kings or something along those lines. Then stubby your stock bumper for the time being and get bigger tires.

Sent from my iPhone somewhere over the rainbow

Odie202

Thanks guys for the opinions. Looks like lift would be the unanimous decision, what kind of lift are you guys running and what do you think I should look for. I'm on a budget so nothing too big.

Odie202

really so I have to chop something or I just run it robing

No you have to chop em. If you run it while it rubs the first time you take it wheeling or go over a decent sized bump you'll rip them right off. I made that mistake, luckily I only took 1 fender off and not all of them.

Brankz

If you trim the fenders to flat flares, you can clear 35's basically...you'll also wanna trim your pinch seam too

great flat fenders and the pinch seam :rock: thanks I was saving for my lift first,
so I can bigger tires but if I can run 35 with out a lift
that's great because I can save for a real good lift :thumb:

it will be good if I chop my bumper
because im very close to buy tires
now im 65% off 100%

Brankz

No you have to chop em. If you run it while it rubs the first time you take it wheeling or go over a decent sized bump you'll rip them right off. I made that mistake, luckily I only took 1 fender off and not all of them.

:thumb::rock: I was getting 33s but now im thinking in saving 1 more month or a lil more and get 35 then save much more and get real good lift
:like: that sound better uh

Odie202

:thumb::rock: I was getting 33s but now im thinking in saving 1 more month or a lil more and get 35 then save much more and get real good lift

Ya I agree. I love my 35's, personally think they look a lot better than 33's idk why haha. They also ride just as smooth as 33's so I think it's worth saving.

RockyJk

Yup you should do this buying 33s is a waste of $$ lol I'm talking from experience haha

Top Bottom