Electric Window Conversion for 80 bucks?

Brankz

so im thinking in convert my windows to automatic what do u think?

yea I know if I do it I cant go door less..... but yes I can I can run a quick disconnect plug for wires :) $(KGrHqF,!ncE-)u!kK6oBP0DcTy4e!~~60_35.jpg

im tired of rolling up and down please let me know if it is worth the 80 bucks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why can't you go doorless with power windows? You realize wranglers come from the factory with power windows right?

Brankz

Why can't you go doorless with power windows? You realize wranglers come from the factory with power windows right?

Yea I know. But I have the manual 1
so if I run cables from the door to the power.for the after market 1
I have to make a quick disconnection Cain of thing so I can go door less

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Yea I know but is hard
Temptation is killing me with a bunch of parts lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Beyrgut

Yea I know but is hard
Temptation is killing me with a bunch of parts lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

You have no idea, ok you probably do, I have a small collection of upgrades gathering in the garage and it's killing me to not install them. You should have the factory connector for the inside at least for windows and locks. Does the kit come with the motors you need as well or just the harness. I would hit up your local scrap yard for the factory parts from a wreck and snag the motors and harness, hell grab the door panels too.

Brankz

? Is a completed kit I'm I'm passing on it I have to save the penny's for good lift and tires

Thank u any ways

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

Paychex had manual windows and converted to power. You should ask him how much it cost and what kit. Yes you will need quick disconnects too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Paychex had manual windows and converted to power. You should ask him how much it cost and what kit. Yes you will need quick disconnects too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you u the only 1 that can understand my English lol. I will ask him

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom