EVO Question

Jeeper714

For the ones that do not live close to EVO, how long did it take for y'all to get the D ring mounts for the rear? Next week will be one month since I ordered mine and have yet to see them... Just curious if this is normal.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would call them. I think they have those in stock last I heard. I know the bumpers and stingers are backordered but I thought the D ring mounts were stocked.

silverbackjk

I usually check with northridge for any EVO products if they have it in stock. Evo is very high demand and they do have long wait times on some products but a month is very long. I don't mind waiting for good old made in the usa products i'd rather wait than buy shit from china and get it in 2 days.:yup:

Jeeper714

I sent them an email but have yet to get a response... Figured I would give them some time to try and figure it all out before calling...

JKbrick

EVO has answered every email I have sent them in 2 days max, mostly same day. They are excelle

Moe jk

I've ordered a few parts from them always seems to take forever. I ordered shocks took 7 Weeks to get them! But was worth the time it took.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I sent them an email but have yet to get a response... Figured I would give them some time to try and figure it all out before calling...

Call them, emails can get into spam filters or missed. They get more than one or two a day

Jeeper714

I did call them today and according to Evo manufacturing, they will not be shipped until the end of next week so a little over a month for the product. Note to self: order from Northridge next time around.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I did call them today and according to Evo manufacturing, they will not be shipped until the end of next week so a little over a month for the product. Note to self: order from Northridge next time around.

Just an FYI Northridge doesn't stock a lot of EVO parts and still has to order through them. Skid_kid ordered his bumper and stinger from them and it took almost two months I believe. I ordered mine straight from EVO and it took 4 or 5 weeks.

StrizzyChris

I know the bumpers and stingers are backordered.

I dont know about the bumper, since I ordered it through a Northridge sale, but I did have to wait for my stinger to be built. It took just shy of three weeks from order to pick-up. Not the ideal McDonalds society turn around time we all seem to expect of less than a week, but like you I'll keep ordering for the quality and made in the good ole USA! :thumb:

I ordered mine from Northridge and got them in 4 days..

Same here with my stubby bumper last December. With EVO constantly getting more and more popular, Im guessing they will slowly become like LOD and just have a general lead time to be expected even from large vendors like Overlander said others have experienced

Top Bottom