KATZKIN leather seat care??

Jeepff

hey guys my jeep finally came in with my Katzkin leather seat i would like to know about how to care for the seats. i been on there web site and theres nothing on there. know alot of guys on here that got them put in maybe they told ya how to keep them looking great???? first time i have leather anything so any help would be great!!!!! thanks guys !!!!!! :beer::beer:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120322_090550.png
    ForumRunner_20120322_090550.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 38

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! would love to have leather seats but unfortuantely, i've never had em so i couldn't help you here. i would imagine there has to be some kind of UV protectant you can apply to them for cleaning and to help preserve them. sorry, wish i could be of more help.

Jeepff

wayoflife said:
LOL!! would love to have leather seats but unfortuantely, i've never had em so i couldn't help you here. i would imagine there has to be some kind of UV protectant you can apply to them for cleaning and to help preserve them. sorry, wish i could be of more help.

Yea when I built the jeep at the dealer they asked n I was like what the Hell! N yea I gotta keep looking to c if there is any info on leather care just don't wanna screw them up by putting something on them that shouldn't be put on. Gonna try calling manufacturer again they never called me back!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yea when I built the jeep at the dealer they asked n I was like what the Hell! N yea I gotta keep looking to c if there is any info on leather care just don't wanna screw them up by putting something on them that shouldn't be put on. Gonna try calling manufacturer again they never called me back!

if its real leather soap and water works great.

Jeepff

ChrisB said:
if its real leather soap and water works great.

its real $$$ lol. Some one told me ivory soap. People telling me if it's not taking care of it'll get hard n crack

Top Bottom