WTB: Rear TB Relocation Bracket

Looking for an axle mount rear trackbar relocation bracket. Really liking the teraflex one since its complete bolt on. Not really looking to weld anything. This is last thing I need to complete my lift. Thanks.

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm not sure how big a deal it is but I've read that its better to have a frame mount, I'm sure someone will chime in. Just a little bump for you.

Yea I researched it quite a bit and even called teraflex to ask about it. The axle mount raises the trackbar and does something to the roll center of the axle which improves handling and doesn't sway as much. So for what I've been researching the axle mount ones are better. They both recenter axle but that's all the frame side one does. Most people and lift manufacturers like and prefer the axle side brackets vs the frame side. At least that's according to my research and phone conversations.

Tackerdown

Banned
Yea I researched it quite a bit and even called teraflex to ask about it. The axle mount raises the trackbar and does something to the roll center of the axle which improves handling and doesn't sway as much. So for what I've been researching the axle mount ones are better. They both recenter axle but that's all the frame side one does. Most people and lift manufacturers like and prefer the axle side brackets vs the frame side. At least that's according to my research and phone conversations.

That's funny you say that because Thats why I thought you went with the frame mount and the reason I only tried to give you a bump up. I'm still in the learning curve. I may have miss read the thread that stated to go with a frame mount.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

No it's cool I appreciate the bump. I'm in learning curve also. This stuff is addictive to read and learn about. Frame side brackets are super cheap and will work to recenter but I always like the best option. Can't afford adjustable trackbars right now and they really aren't need for the use of my jeep. No rocks where I'm at just mud. I do however want the teraflex monster front tb that's adjustable so I can recenter the front.

jkrossi

No it's cool I appreciate the bump. I'm in learning curve also. This stuff is addictive to read and learn about. Frame side brackets are super cheap and will work to recenter but I always like the best option. Can't afford adjustable trackbars right now and they really aren't need for the use of my jeep. No rocks where I'm at just mud. I do however want the teraflex monster front tb that's adjustable so I can recenter the front.

Make sure you do your research on that front track bar to I've heard mixed opinions on that tf TB. I heard they like to break but if your not crawling then you might be just fine.

Top Bottom