Rausch Creek 5/18-19/2013

How many people want to do the brewery tour or just go wheeling all day both days?

• Tour

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No Tour

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lane87

We are planning a Trip to Rausch Creek for May 18th and 19th.

We will be meeting in the Rausch Creek parking lot between 8 and 8:30am on Saturday. We will be hitting the trails at 9 and wheeling until they close. Most of us are camping at Echo Valley Campground on Saturday night. If we get enough people to camp I can try to reserve the group area. If it's just a few I will call ahead and try to reserve a few connecting spots. Then Sunday will be all day wheeling again.

Here's the link to the campground. http://echovalleycamp.com/

A few of us are planning to camp Friday night as well.

Going-
Lane87- camping Fri-Sun
Trembley- camping Fri-Sun
Napalm90- camping Fri-Sun
mikefishes- camping
JKLIFE- 90% going- Camping
Hinrichs- not camping
JKmadness- Sat only
Cozdude- Sat only
NubsMcgee- Sat only
Tackerdown- Sun only
NatedTJ- Sun only
JTJK3.8- Sun only

Maybe-
dis_dis

With other group-
Ninjaturtle&Drayko- Sunday

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have been wanting to check out RC and am pretty sure I can make it. May I tag along?

of course! the more the merrier

Lane im a maybe once again. its beach season for me so thats why ima maybe. would only be there for a saturday or sunday. not staying overnight

ninjaturtle13

We'll be there Sunday with a different group but hopefully we can swing by to say hi. I was planning on getting there early sat night but I forgot I have a concert. We might camp out at echo but with a really late arrival.

Lane87

We'll be there Sunday with a different group but hopefully we can swing by to say hi. I was planning on getting there early sat night but I forgot I have a concert. We might camp out at echo but with a really late arrival.

sounds good! hope we all can meet up at some point!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
just remembered i have a concert in philly saturday night so i wont be able to camp, but ill make it out both days

Lane87

Just found out that the Yuengling brewery is really close to Rausch... Maybe we could incorporate a tour into the trip? What do you guys think?

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If we want to do that my family business deals with them a lot and I think we can tour both buildings rather than just the 1 like normal

seanb123

This is terrible i just booked my trip to dc Wednesday and was hoping you guys wouldn't be going this weekend.

Top Bottom