Ready Lift? Help.

saFFFari

I have it and have done some of the harder trails in my area. I bought the kit used off craiglist without shocks. I used my factory shocks for about a year till I finally broke one in half. Great for a starter lift

image-3331446018.jpg

I was running 33's on stocks in this pic

image-2391531989.jpg

And now 35's with this lift

saFFFari

Oh! Almost forgot.. If u plan on running the factory rear track bar, and have diff covers, it may come in contact with each other under slightly aggressive wheeling. I've had this problem in the past on another jeep (grand Cherokee) and ended up tossing it and buying a JKS adjustable track bar.

image-3170772056.jpg

Not sure if u can see in the picture where it rubbed away a groove over time. Only did it to my G2 cover, never touched the stock diff cover

JKPilot

The dealer is suggesting this lift for my rubicon on order. What about exhaust issues? I will be running a mopar off road front number and a Warn 8000 series winch. On 35's by the way...

saFFFari

This kit will work well with your rubicon, and u shouldn't have any exhaust issues. You will clear 35's just as I do, but I do rub a little on the fender when fully articulating and slightly turned. It's not a big deal though... It's just rubbing on plastic, no metal.

JKPilot

This kit will work well with your rubicon, and u shouldn't have any exhaust issues. You will clear 35's just as I do, but I do rub a little on the fender when fully articulating and slightly turned. It's not a big deal though... It's just rubbing on plastic, no metal.

Are you running spacers?

saFFFari

When I had my stock Sahara wheels with 33's - yes. Rubbed swaybar and fenders. With steel wheels I have now with 35's , I'm not running spacers and don't rub sway bar anymore. But when I had the 33's they were 13.5" wide and these 35's I have now are 12.5" wide. I'm sure that probably plays a role. What size tire will u be running?

JKPilot

When I had my stock Sahara wheels with 33's - yes. Rubbed swaybar and fenders. With steel wheels I have now with 35's , I'm not running spacers and don't rub sway bar anymore. But when I had the 33's they were 13.5" wide and these 35's I have now are 12.5" wide. I'm sure that probably plays a role. What size tire will u be running?

Still deciding but it looks like the wrangler mt/r 35x12.5 is the one.

Top Bottom