Jeep Beach 2013

Well we finally made it to Jeep Beach and through the registration which was crazy. I have my sticker and will post some pics tomorrow through out the event. There are some really nice rigs here. From a WWII Willy's:rock: to AEV's JK8:thinking:.

More to follow:standing wave:.

R/
Will

rcastell69

cpowill said:
Well we finally made it to Jeep Beach and through the registration which was crazy. I have my sticker and will post some pics tomorrow through out the event. There are some really nice rigs here. From a WWII Willy's:rock: to AEV's JK8:thinking:.

More to follow:standing wave:.

R/
Will

Cool I am
here also it's awesome see ya on the course

Beyrgut

Yeah I'm heading out in the morning as a "spectator" a.k.a drooler if all goes well. If it wasn't for possibly having to go to work I would of done the full registration and be out there all day tomorrow and Sunday. The information on the website is a little lacking on parking for non-registers but I am assuming we can park in the normal speedway parking areas just not the infield.

mattfl

Here's my run from course 3

Chicken'd out and didn't do course 4 but I rode with my buddy, it was pretty challenging, 3 way too though.

Beyrgut

Yeah I made it out for couple hours yesterday and had a blast. The amount and diversity of builds out there made my head spin with wonderful new ideas. I think the only negative thing I heard out there was the traffic jam to do the actual course, think it 1-2 hours once you got in line. I wasn't able to head back today for the parade but if every jeep I saw yesterday was there the beach may not be long enough to parade :D.

Top Bottom