Any one with a snorkel

cdygibson

I just built my self a sorta snorkel for my tj. I ran it into the wiper cowl so it wouldn't be sticking out, would get smashed if it were hanging off the side of the windshield. It definitely made it louder kind of the like the cold air intake sound which is fine except the rice burner sound out of my wimpy 2.5L is not impressive. So what I'm asking is do you get this with all snorkels homemade up to a fancy ARB? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks Cody

mn jk jeeper

it just moves the intake track up higher and the result is you can hear the throatinest more is all
like flipping the air filter top on a old v8 or v6 chevy

cdygibson

it just moves the intake track up higher and the result is you can hear the throatinest more is all
like flipping the air filter top on a old v8 or v6 chevy

That's basically the noise I'm talking about. Well if that's what it's going to sound like I guess ill just have to accept it.

cdygibson

I was thinking about it an my noise might be because I used 2" I was going to go 3" but 2" fits so much better, But for the $13 :thumb: price tag I might just turn the radio up.

cdygibson

Best pics I can get at the moment.

Attachments

• securedownloadsaf.jpg
    securedownloadsaf.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 174
  • securedownloadljklkn.jpg
    securedownloadljklkn.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 172

cdygibson

It works good as long as you don't get water up to the cowl. But if your that deep your probably doing something wrong.

Top Bottom