Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T users?

JKPilot

Looking at the Fierce Attitude tire, anybody with some experience with this tire? How is the ride on road and it's off road capability?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Love the tire off road it's very good. On the road is a little different after awhile it starts to get harder to balance and wobbles if you get to 70 or higher at least for me. For that reason I won't be getting them again.

Ray ⛺

Last edited:

floridajpr

I love my Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly(Whatever), Fierce Attitudes 35X12.5X17. They ride very well on pavement. I've had them up to 76MPH on Cruise Control and they drive better than the stock tires. They are not too loud and they do very well off road. This is from someone who ran Mickey MTZ's before this.
I just wish they made them in 37's.

Hawaii 5-0

I've had mine for 6000 miles. Just rotated them and now have balancing issues. I love them offroad. On road they are good in the rain. Haven't been in snow yet. They are loud. Undecided if I will get again due to balance issues.

Last edited:

mtnbiker995

I've had mine for 6000 miles. Just rotated them and now have balancing issues. I love them offroad. On road they are good in the rain. Haven't been in snow yet. They are loud. Undecided if I will get again due to balance issues.

How many psi do you run?? I've had em for about 20,000 miles and have no issues and would consider them to be quiet...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

liljohn850

I love mine. They're def not loud on the road. I do wish they cam in 37's though. For the price they're really unbeatable.

Hawaii 5-0

I chalk tested and run 30 psi. They are noticeably louder than the stock BFG MTs that came stock on mine.

Top Bottom