Hello from NOVA

danrb

Love the way a life videos. I'm up here in northern VA, got my Gecko Green 2013 JKUR in Dec. This is my third 4x4 and the first vehicle I've taken off roading. Been at least 10 times and enjoyed every trip. Currently getting my vehicle ready for more serious off roading, planning a trip to Moab next year.

JKUR 2013
Ace Rock Rails
ARB Diff covers
Poison Spyder mid width bumper
Engo 1000 winch
JW Speaker 8700 headlights
Rigid Industries Duallys
sPod
Spiderweb shade
Body Armor Trail doors

This is just the start and it's only been six months.

Atch

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Looks as if you've already figured out the true meaning of jeep (Just Empty Every Pocket!)

danrb

Welcome to WAYALIFE! Looks as if you've already figured out the true meaning of jeep (Just Empty Every Pocket!)

Ya and it's getting worse, watching the Way A Life videos. Who is it with the 40 inch Tires in the white Jeep? Eddie? I just went from planning 35s to 37s after watching his jeep eat up the trail. It just never ends to empty my pockets, but it's the best hobby I ever had.

mikefishes

Hey Herndon... Here in Leesburg. Do any off roading?

Well this weekend was the big dogs event out in Winchester. Probably a couple of hundred jeeps there. I had a prior obligation, so I skipped this one. Check out www.bigdogsoffroad.com for upcoming events.

There is also a thread here for a trip on May 17 and 18 to Rausch Creek. A few of us are wheeling Saturday then touring the Yeungling Beer brewery. We're gonna camp Saturday night and wheel again on Sunday. I haven't met any of these guys but they seem cool enough.

danrb

Well this weekend was the big dogs event out in Winchester. Probably a couple of hundred jeeps there. I had a prior obligation, so I skipped this one. Check out www.bigdogsoffroad.com for upcoming events.

There is also a thread here for a trip on May 17 and 18 to Rausch Creek. A few of us are wheeling Saturday then touring the Yeungling Beer brewery. We're gonna camp Saturday night and wheel again on Sunday. I haven't met any of these guys but they seem cool enough.

Rausch creek is a blast. I just started taking blue courses on the trip. Need a lift so I can stop hitting so many rocks. lol

I skipped big dogs, cause it seemed to be too big. With that said I'm heading up to Bantam and looking at Jeep week in Ocean city and Tattas.

mikefishes

Rausch creek is a blast. I just started taking blue courses on the trip. Need a lift so I can stop hitting so many rocks. lol

I skipped big dogs, cause it seemed to be too big. With that said I'm heading up to Bantam and looking at Jeep week in Ocean city and Tattas.

I will go to the next bigdogs event. You should check it out. It is a blast, the rides are guided and the guides are pretty cool. There are all kinds of rigs and it is fun to watch some of the tube buggies run.

Did you go on that last Rausch trip a week or two ago?

danrb

I will go to the next bigdogs event. You should check it out. It is a blast, the rides are guided and the guides are pretty cool. There are all kinds of rigs and it is fun to watch some of the tube buggies run.

Did you go on that last Rausch trip a week or two ago?

The last trip to Rausch was about a month ago, for the 201 class. Just three guys in the class so we had a lot of one on one time with Kyle. I plan on going out to Big dog sometime this summer, since it's close to me. the problem is I already have signed up for more Jeep events than I should. lol

Top Bottom