2.5" Lift for JKU

JKU EXTREME

I have been looking at the Teraflex 2.5" Coil lift, but I recently stumbled upon the Rubicon Express 2.5" Budget Boost (http://www.quadratec.com/products/16300_6015.htm), I am wondering if anyone has run the Rubicon Express lift. I am also looking at the Pro Comp Extreme All Terrains, so feedback on that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks, JKU EXTREME

I have the Pro Comp 2.5 inch lift which comes with springs, shocks and rear track bar bracket. Also look into getting a an adjustable front track bar. If you search the threads you will find out all the information about it. I have heard the RE springs are really stiff and changes the ride.

R/
Will

Napalm90

Personally, I would save up a little more for the 2.5 rock krawler max travel. It's a very good kit that will last and if something breaks RK will replace it without question. Only problem is you have to purchase the shocks separately, Rancho shocks would work and RK makes shocks for the kit sold separately.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bob-o12jk

Banned
X2 for RockKrawler. Love mine with Bilsteins for 4" lift up front, flexes like crazy

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have been looking at the Teraflex 2.5" Coil lift, but I recently stumbled upon the Rubicon Express 2.5" Budget Boost (http://www.quadratec.com/products/16300_6015.htm), I am wondering if anyone has run the Rubicon Express lift. I am also looking at the Pro Comp Extreme All Terrains, so feedback on that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks, JKU EXTREME

This looks like a solid kit and I do like the fact that it comes with RE's version of Bilstein 5100 monotube shocks which are tuned for the JK. For the price, I would do it.

seanb123

not saying that the rubicon express kit is bad but for the price you could get a rock krawler 2.5 stock mod kit. this kit is like 500 and has a track bar. no shocks but get some billsteins and your set. will give you much more than 2.5 very happy with mine. Gotta love am abuse proof warranty

Top Bottom