Doors off

badassbrass

Hi! Is it possible that your body CAN twist while riding without doors? I guess it looses it's stifness........

From Québec

TrailBear

The cage would prevent to much of that I think.....

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

jedg

I'm with TrailBear ... the cage provides rigidity... the doors don't really have much to provide given there is nothing above them and the latch isn't much either.

The cage would prevent to much of that I think.....

TrailBear

Maybe the hinge has has slop from being removed?

jeepgreenjon

On a Unibody vehicle yes it would be completely possible, but our Jk's are full frame vehicles with a cage. I would say it would be impossible unless your frame would be rotted away to nothing, and that shouldnt happen on our jk's for a few more years... rust sucks! My :twocents:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! Is it possible that your body CAN twist while riding without doors? I guess it looses it's stifness........

From Québec

Not that I have seen and I do it a lot. Wheeling a really heavy Jeep hard and fast can and will tweak your body. Ask me how I know.

mtnbiker995

Also just make sure you've got the front pieces of your freedom top on squarely! That could stop the door from shutting properly

2k13jk

Ive wheeled my old xj all 4 doors off jumped and layed it on its side a few times doors still closed perfectly with out frame stiffners

Top Bottom