ABS Wire

JandSJK

Ok so may sound like a newb question but here it goes. I have a 2.5 TF spacer kit and there longer travel shocks. I just ordered longer brake lines. My question is on the abs line. Is there enough slack in the stock line to accomodate the extra travel? if not is there an extension or longer line to buy? never really thought about it before but really dont wanna break that line
:idontknow:

JandSJK

so does no one know the answer to this or am i just that dumb and you are all laughing at me:clap2:

kaptkrappy

Not Laughing

so does no one know the answer to this or am i just that dumb and you are all laughing at me:clap2:

I just did a leveling kit so I didn't have to extend the brake lines or anything, but I did look it all over while I was under there. The wires for the ABS are long enough, you just have to remove some of the wire keepers (or whatever they are called) to get a little more slack in them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so may sound like a newb question but here it goes. I have a 2.5 TF spacer kit and there longer travel shocks. I just ordered longer brake lines. My question is on the abs line. Is there enough slack in the stock line to accomodate the extra travel? if not is there an extension or longer line to buy? never really thought about it before but really dont wanna break that line
:idontknow:

yeah, the abs lines will be long enough for just 2.5" of lift. i ran that setup and never had any problems.

Top Bottom