Noob in Florida, Hello everyone

Noobicon

My first post here after finding Eddie's vids on youtube a few weeks back. I'm in the process of Jeep shopping.... yea I know it is crazy exciting for me too! I fell in love with a 4 door Rubicon but the salesman ran me off the lot... 2nd dealership fell in love with a 2 door Sahara fully loaded. Still looking over options, 2 door vs 4 door and all that fun stuff. Looking forward to learning from the knowledge here. I'm going to need someone to keep me from buying both!!

Ronnie

Ronnie welcome to WAYALIF. What part of Florida. I am just outside of Jacksonville. If you are close let me know and I will put you in contact with a great dealership.

mikefishes

Welcome to WAYALIFE. I'm relatively new as well and have found this to be a cool place with lots of good pointers. Enjoy!

Beyrgut

Welcome to the mayhem and if I could do it again it would be the 4 door Rubi. I have a 4D Sahara and was thinking at the time I don't need the D44 up front, discos etc. Then I did what all jeepers do and went wheeling. Granted I still don't need them for my skill level but sure wish I would of opted for them for long term.

Top Bottom