Rock Krawler

Briguy114

So I was looking at doing a Rock Krawler 2.5 inch stock mod, however it says on their website that they usually see 3.5 inches of lift out of this kit on 2 doors. Anybody have this kit? If so, how much lift did you actually get?

Tackerdown

Banned
So I was looking at doing a Rock Krawler 2.5 inch stock mod, however it says on their website that they usually see 3.5 inches of lift out of this kit on 2 doors. Anybody have this kit? If so, how much lift did you actually get?
No answer for you but if it yields more than 3" you may need to consider other mods as well.

tkkim

I have that.
But didn't know how lifted exactly..

But yea I need more parts like rear track
Bar.. My rear axel is not exactly center.

Napalm90

Personnally, I would save spend a little extra and get the 2.5 max travel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
I have that.
But didn't know how lifted exactly..

But yea I need more parts like rear track
Bar.. My rear axel is not exactly center.
if you take these measurement you could let us know:yup:
attachment.php

Briguy114

No answer for you but if it yields more than 3" you may need to consider other mods as well.

That's what I was thinking. At least front LCAs, maybe driveshafts, rear adjustable trackbar

Personnally, I would save spend a little extra and get the 2.5 max travel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was thinking thats what I might need to do if this actually yields 3.5 inches of lift

Top Bottom