Project-JK Moab EJS 2012 Mega Thread

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
If you can't make it out to the 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari, we invite you to travel with us and experience it vicariously through the lens of our iPhones. On this Moab Mega Thread, we will be posting up photos on a regular basis and we will ask others in our group to contribute to it as well. So, please be sure to check back all week long for updates :yup:

So, to start this thread off... just picked up some essentials for the trip! :wings: :honey::honey::honey::honey:

attachment.php

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Sweet!! With the amount of iPhones I seen at the meet and greet I expect to see lots of pics. Haha :D I cant wait to follow along! :clap2:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks like this guy is getting a head start on us. Spotted parked at a local grocery store. Cali plates in Nevada? He must be heading east!

Attachments

• image-384278702.jpg
    image-384278702.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 142

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Spent the whole day doing whatever maintenance we could and just got done packing Moby for Moab! :)

Attachments

• image-3699206970.jpg
    image-3699206970.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 150

2012jkfng702

Spent the whole day doing whatever maintenance we could and just got done packing Moby for Moab! :)
I'm Jealous!!! I hope maybe next year... I'm off all the days but my wife is pregnant and I don't think she wants to bounce around MOAB on our honeymoon :D as much as she loves Jeeps. I'll try to catch you at Southpoint, I have a little gift for your Journey...

RodCyn

If you can't make it out to the 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari, we invite you to travel with us and experience it vicariously through the lens of our iPhones. On this Moab Mega Thread, we will be posting up photos on a regular basis and we will ask others in our group to contribute to it as well. So, please be sure to check back all week long for updates :yup:

Can't wait to see all the photos. Have a great time and hopefully I'll be sending photos next year :photo:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Meeting up with the SoCal crew on our way to moab

Attachments

• image-3185141105.jpg
    image-3185141105.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 102
  • image-378904480.jpg
    image-378904480.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 104

wayoflife