Gusset problems..

JK12

So i just test fitted the EVO C gussets and since I have an AEV lift it came with the sway bar link extension. My question is can i go without the extensions? or will i need to buy new longer links?

rtguy1

When I had an aev kit I pulled the extensions and put on some longer quick discos.....no issues.

rtguy1

Love it! It's a freaking toy for sure. It's like driving a big go cart around. The handling is amazing. the coilovers are outrageous. Hard to believe the way it performs on.....def not your average jeep. Just got the suspension retorque and diff service done. Gonna take it out next weekend. Getting my sport cage in this weekend and have the girls family visiting so no wheeling this weekend.

JK12

Love it! It's a freaking toy for sure. It's like driving a big go cart around. The handling is amazing. the coilovers are outrageous. Hard to believe the way it performs on.....def not your average jeep. Just got the suspension retorque and diff service done. Gonna take it out next weekend. Getting my sport cage in this weekend and have the girls family visiting so no wheeling this weekend.

Well that's good you love it! Hopefully one day I get to see that beast in person:thumbup: take lots of pictures when you go wheeling!

Top Bottom