1st things on my list

JKU EXTREME

I have recently gotten a 2013 JKU and am looking to upgrade, I have my hear set on front bumper (poison Spyder brawler lite with trail stinger), tires (Pro Comp M/T2's), wheels (17/9 Mickey thompsons), and a lift (2.5" Rubicon Express)

I'm just wondering if these upgrades are a good start for my project, if you have any suggestions I'm open to them

P.S I don't have any hardcore rocks or anything extreme where I live

Thanks JKU EXTREME

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Atch

What size of tires? I'd suggest some sliders of some kind, helps against rocks & trees plus some can be used as steps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that you don't have a Rubicon, I would say that rocker guards should come before a front bumper. Of course, if you can afford to do both, that's what I would do as tow points front and rear is a must as well.

FeltsYouUp

Being that you don't have a Rubicon, I would say that rocker guards should come before a front bumper. Of course, if you can afford to do both, that's what I would do as tow points front and rear is a must as well.

I agree on the rock slider idea. I don't have any yet, and it makes me quite nervous. I think the sliders and bumpers will be the first things that go on my jeep, as well as the C gussets in preparation for the 35s.

Top Bottom