Looking for new stock Rubicon tires

thunder4315

I have a '11 JK sport (with the 17" rims) and can't afford a lift at the moment. If anybody is lifting their 2012 rubi and has a full set of MTs left over (looking for pretty close to brand new), I'll take them off your hands.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I have a '11 JK sport (with the 17" rims) and can't afford a lift at the moment. If anybody is lifting their 2012 rubi and has a full set of MTs left over (looking for pretty close to brand new), I'll take them off your hands.

where are you located?

GreyWolf

to bad your not closer, I have what your looking for. I have the 2011 Rubicon wheels that I took off of mine after 500 miles of driving.

thunder4315

I'm just looking for the tires, but I'd be willing to pay for UPS ground if somebody's willing to work things out on their end for a sale.

TexasJC

Are you looking for four or five? How soon are you looking to get them? The dealer put new tires on mine when I bought it, but will be doing a lift and tires in about a month.

thunder4315

Are you looking for four or five? How soon are you looking to get them? The dealer put new tires on mine when I bought it, but will be doing a lift and tires in about a month.

I'm lookin for 5 tires (no rims) and I frankly won't have a chance to do any proper wheeling until I go to Colorado this summer (end of June), so as long as I get them by the beginning of June, I'm fine with it.

How many miles are on them?

TexasJC

I should have my lift and new tires on by then if everything goes as expected. Keep shopping around, but if you're still in the market at that point I'll let you know. Right now they are brand new. They have less than 300 miles on them

Top Bottom