anyone know of a good cheap car shipping company?

MobyJR

I'm out of the army in 3 weeks, and I've gotta ship 2 vehicles from TN to CA. I definitely do not have 3 grand to do it with... I'm getting quoted like 950.00 - 1150.00 for the mustang, and 850.00-950.00 for the YJ. I might be screwed. does anyone have experience with a cheap shipping company? maybe like 700.00 a vehicle might be better.

bob-o12jk

Banned
My girl dispatches for a shipping company. Its called AVERY TRANSPORT in Palmdale, Ca. The prices she tells me seem to be reasonable. They ship Lance campers to the east coast and bring cars and trucks back towards Cali. I will try to get the number for you so u can get a quote. I can't guarantee that it will be cheaper tho but its worth a shot

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

My girl dispatches for a shipping company. Its called AVERY TRANSPORT in Palmdale, Ca. The prices she tells me seem to be reasonable. They ship Lance campers to the east coast and bring cars and trucks back towards Cali. I will try to get the number for you so u can get a quote. I can't guarantee that it will be cheaper tho but its worth a shot

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll google them, thank you very much.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You could try that uship site. The one they made the tv show after. See if anyone bites. If they can fit all three on one trailer you might be able to do it for 2000 or maybe less.

the Army won't ship your a car? have you tried AMTRAK? might have to drive a little to get it but it might be cheaper? have you checked with Personal Property on a Do it yourself move? When I moved from TN to FL I was able to move some of my items. The covered rental of the U-Haul and trailer plus paid milage. might be something to look into.

R/
Will

MobyJR

the Army won't ship your a car? have you tried AMTRAK? might have to drive a little to get it but it might be cheaper? have you checked with Personal Property on a Do it yourself move? When I moved from TN to FL I was able to move some of my items. The covered rental of the U-Haul and trailer plus paid milage. might be something to look into.

R/
Will

I've got a brief on Tuesday to find out more, but all I've got so far is that they won't ship my cars in the lower 48...
Amtrak? The trains?

Top Bottom