Bikini tops that can stay on

Showroom

Anyone know of a bikini top that can stay on with the front top on? Just for the front. I just got a spiderweb shade and its a pita to put on and take of with the rear top on. I might try to modify by adding some bungee balls and grommets in different a spots.

aaronstephen

Anyone know of a bikini top that can stay on with the front top on? Just for the front. I just got a spiderweb shade and its a pita to put on and take of with the rear top on. I might try to modify by adding some bungee balls and grommets in different a spots.

What are you talking about? Kinda confused...

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

Showroom

Sorry thats a little confusing. I purchased a spiderweb shade JKini top just for the front part of my 4 door and was hoping it could stay in place with the front parts of the freedom top installed but the way it's designed and where the bungee balls mounts its a big pain. So just looking for something different or I may modify.

aaronstephen

I have the Bestop TrekTop NX and it turns into a bikini. Great top.

Not sure how you could modify your current setup.

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

I have type of shade which SWMBO purchased when we were at Jeep Beach and I disconnected the front so I can put my freedom top on. The one I have uses bungee's with a hook. Works pretty good. When it quits raining I will snap a couple of pics.

Top Bottom