3.5 RK X factor lift with Fox 2.0 resi shocks

Napalm90

I am looking at lift for my jk an I was wondering if there is anyone is running this setup on here, or what other people may think of this set up. I was looking at the enforcer but adding 2.5 shocks bumps the price up a hell of a lot, and plus I can get a discount on the rk lift and shocks.... Thoughts?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking at lift for my jk an I was wondering if there is anyone is running this setup on here, or what other people may think of this set up. I was looking at the enforcer but adding 2.5 shocks bumps the price up a hell of a lot, and plus I can get a discount on the rk lift and shocks.... Thoughts?

There is no need to run the Enforcer kit with 2.5 shocks. If it were me, I would just run it with a set of Rancho 7000 MT or Bilstein 5100's. Trust me, it's all you need and it'll bring the price of the kit back down to earth.

Napalm90

There is no need to run the Enforcer kit with 2.5 shocks. If it were me, I would just run it with a set of Rancho 7000 MT or Bilstein 5100's. Trust me, it's all you need and it'll bring the price of the kit back down to earth.

Holy crap. $80 per shock I might be sold on just doing it that way. THANKS:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap. $80 per shock I might be sold on just doing it that way. THANKS:thumb:

LOL!! Honestly, I don't know why they don't include that as an option on their website but that's the route I would go. The Kings are great shocks but a total overkill for most people and most people's budgets.

silverbackjk

I have the RK and fox shocks and love the setup! The only thing I would change is I would of used the EVo 3in plush springs instead of the 3.5 RK springs cause I would want a smother ride and non progressive springs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think TrailReady is running his ENFORCER with some Fox 2.0s that also were much less expensive than the Kings. I am not sure how they ride with the coils, but it is another option. I have heard the Bilsteins do VERY well with this lift kit! and the Ranchos too are a viable option with trusted performance and easy on the budget. Any way you go I think you will be happier with the ENFORCER !!! :thumbup:

andrew -

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Trailready has the fox with reservoir. They cost some coin as well.

The jeep does ride really smooth with the combo!

silverbackjk

Trailready has the fox with reservoir. They cost some coin as well.

The jeep does ride really smooth with the combo!

I have those same fox shocks but need to get the plush ride springs. Hey guys with 35's and stock fenders should I get 3in or 4in springs?

I have those same fox shocks but need to get the plush ride springs. Hey guys with 35's and stock fenders should I get 3in or 4in springs?

if you are gonna stay at 35" i think the 3" coils are fine. But if you are gonna ever move to 37"s, the 4" would be a better choice. All depends on the future of your upgrades..... guess that is not much of an answer :confused:

andrew -

wait WHAT!!! you mean MTG and I dont need our 2.5s??? what you talkin bout willis? :D

andrew -

silverbackjk

if you are gonna stay at 35" i think the 3" coils are fine. But if you are gonna ever move to 37"s, the 4" would be a better choice. All depends on the future of your upgrades..... guess that is not much of an answer :confused:

andrew -

I will go to 37's when I get a prorock 44 or a Dana 44 take off which ever comes first. So the 4in in my future.

jeeeep

Hooked
I did a test fit of 37's with my 3.5' lift and they were fine, can see where I'd have to trim some. I also haven't installed my front bumper/winch so to accommodate the extra weight I'm swapping to 4" springs.
gussets getting welded on now then new BJ and axle shafts, 4" springs on order, then probably RH cage and on and on ...

2007 JKU

Banned
I've got the RK 3.5" X Factor Plus System with frt and rear 2.0 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir's...very pleased with the ride quality. Better than std Bilstein's or Fox or Poly's Synergy shockssince you get a discount I'd get them.....

Top Bottom