C Gussetts...

aaronstephen

Which Gussetts to go with...

EVO or TeraFlex?

I like how the TeraFlex seems to be a bit beefier. But EVO has both top and bottom. Any thoughts out there? :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Which Gussetts to go with...

EVO or TeraFlex?

I like how the TeraFlex seems to be a bit beefier. But EVO has both top and bottom. Any thoughts out there? :thinking:

"beefier" doesn't necessarily = stronger. Even if you don't go with EVO, I would recommend that you get a gusset kit that includes both top and bottom brackets.

aaronstephen

"beefier" doesn't necessarily = stronger. Even if you don't go with EVO, I would recommend that you get a gusset kit that includes both top and bottom brackets.

Why do you think TeraFlex would only offer uppers?

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you think TeraFlex would only offer uppers?

- aaron

Why would TeraFlex make and sell a beefed up Dana 30? Clearly, there are people out there who will think that because it's made, it's worth buying.

BTW, EVO is made in the USA and as mentioned, the ones who came up with the idea to gusset c's. I personally like to support innovators but that's just me :)

aaronstephen

Why would TeraFlex make and sell a beefed up Dana 30? Clearly, there are people out there who will think that because it's made, it's worth buying.

BTW, EVO is made in the USA and as mentioned, the ones who came up with the idea to gusset c's. I personally like to support innovators but that's just me :)

I hear what you're saying Eddie. I've loved everything I've purchased so far from EVO. just was looking to get educated a bit in regard to the differences with these different manufacturers choice in design.

- aaron

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I installed the teraflex ones and they do offer both upper and lower and they seem to be working fine and were easy to install, just my :twocents:

aaronstephen

So here's a question...

I can get the materials for free. My dad who's been welding and fabricating for 40 years will do the welding and possibly fabricating the gussetts. Where do you think I could get the specs on these gussetts?

- aaron

CerOf

A quick search shows the evo's are 3/16ths.

Now, get a piece of card board and use as a template. Should be all you need to fab a set.

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

Top Bottom