Selling the jeep :(

billybob990

I've come down to the point where I need to sell the jeep. I'm an unemployed college student and with the move I'm behind on bills. It sucks but I'm staying in the jeep family and buying a Cherokee. I will have another wrangler when I graduate, I will be going through withdraws because of not being able to put the top down.

that sucks! but do what you need to do to get your education! that is #1... take it from me, that lil piece of paper is huge!!!! maybe you will the first to get the new 2016!!!!

andrew -

billybob990

Haha that would be nice, I graduate in one more year. I'm ready to get started working and getting some toys

MTG

Caught the Bug
GLWS!

Smart move. Too many people go into debt to have toys. It sucks now but should pay dividends down the road. :yup::thumb:

White_JKU

1 year will fly by and then all the fun will start before you know it.

I wish I would have went to college when I was younger and had less obligations. It get harder later down the road to have to do things backwards.

billybob990

I know all about the hard way. Well maybe not all about it but I was an iron worker from 18-21 and decided it was time to go to school so my body isn't trashed by 40 lol

Zombie

I'm sorry you have to sell your Jeep. That really sucks, but it's for a good cause. Hope things look up for you soon.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was there last July. You will be ok. Find some buddies with Jeeps to work on. It helps ease the pain.

White_JKU

I know all about the hard way. Well maybe not all about it but I was an iron worker from 18-21 and decided it was time to go to school so my body isn't trashed by 40 lol

ahhh you learned quick!

Ive been in law enforcement since leaving the military at 21... always said, "Next year I will start school..."

here it is... im 29 now.. still no degree and not 1 credit closer.. its funny though because as I am typing this at work, my patrol partner is on his computer as well working on a college paper, .... and he's in his late 30's.

billybob990

Here is the new one, I got a great deal on it. 180,000 on the body, 75000, on motor and tranny. Power everything, and interior is super clean.

Attachments

• 1367948660092.jpg
    1367948660092.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom