enforcer lift kit questions

Otzy

Hey all,

sorry for noob questions again. Im looking into getting the enforcer lift kit and running 35s initially.

I guess i have two questions.

Firstly, which shocks would you recommend to get with the enforcer that are on the cheaper end? i plan on getting fox shocks later on but dont have the budget for that just yet.

additionally, if i wanted to go to 37s later on after getting a dana 44, what other parts would i have to get to increase to the 37" package. would it be just bump stops or springs also?

Also, does anyone have a picture of the enforcer kit on 2 door with 35s?

Thanks all and enjoy your wheeling!

aaronstephen

I would look into some Bilstien 5100's. great shock for the price.

Not a 2 door but here's my JKU with the EVO 4" on 35's.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367748392.263885.jpg

To fit 37's all I would do is trim my fenders to be flat.

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

Otzy

looks amazing man, thanks so much!

Also how was the install for ya? i havent done much work on cars so this will be a first time thing. was it user friendly?

aaronstephen

Thanks man.

The install wasn't too bad. I've only done it one other time and it was on my old XJ. So this was all fairly new to me as well. The rear end was a breeze. I found the the front end was ALOT easier once I disconnected the front drive shaft. I needed the extra droop to get the springs in. That was the only hiccup for me. Other than that everything went nicely. I'm assuming you're upgrading your driveshafts? If so that's the perfect time to do so. Everything at once.

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

Otzy

ya ill instill a front coast shaft when i do the lift, but i dont plan on doing the axles til later. Need more money haha. ill get some gussets though

Napalm90

Rancho 7000 mt, they are 80$, and from what Eddie told me when I asked this same question "it's all you need"

Sent from my tiny pink elephant

MTG

Caught the Bug
As above. Either the Rancho or Bilstein shocks will work.

Do the lift yourself. I had never done anything like this before either. Sharkey and I did it together on a Saturday. That was 22,000 miles ago! Well worth learning how to do it yourself.

Be sure to get the draglink flip kit as well. :thumb:

Good luck.

Edit: to go to 37s you just have to go with flat fenders. Tell them your plans when you order so you get the correct bump stops (they should be the ones that come with the 35" tire package). If you want to keep factory fenders, you will need to change out the bump stops.

Last edited:

aaronstephen

The ride is great. There was a noticeable difference over stock after the install. Honestly, I couldn't be happier with the coils. I'd love to upgrade my shocks though. Saving for some King 2.5's

Top Bottom