Good compressors

DCR JEEP

Does anybody have a suggestion on what kind of compressor to use for 35s. Looking for a good one that doesn't burn up and can use to hook up to my battery or cigarette lighter.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

gyoe

I have a Q Industries MV-50.. does great from 13psi to 30psi in just a few minutes.. fills my tires n sometimes fills another set of tires

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you can afford it and need a winch as well, I would highly recommend a WARN PowerPlant. It's what we use on both our JK's and it does a great job of even filling 40x15.50's. Otherwise, I would recommend an ARB under the hood compressor. We've run one before as well and it works well too.

DCR JEEP

Alright thanks for the suggestions. I've been looking at the ARB compressor, probably go with that. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

MrMadMunky

I have an air Zenith ob2 compressor hooked up to a 2.5gal tank. I have 35's and no problems. It has a built in fan so you can run it all day.

Rob

I have a Vair 400P. Takes about 15-20 minutes to air up my 37's from 10/12PSI to 28PSI. I had a Shitybilt and it lasted a total of about 12 air ups and died. Ive been running the Vair for a year now (many many air ups) and its still going hard.

Top Bottom