New to WayaLife forum

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Jeep wave all!

New to THIS forum. I'm a member of the JK-Forum. Good to meet y'all. I'm Frank from So Cali. New to this Way of Life, but it is quickly taking a hold of me and I see no plans of letting go.

This is my Rig:

image-1664256790.jpg

Got a few Mods on the way in the form of a SmittyBilt front stinger and an XRC8 winch.
Just installed my Cobra 19 CB and 4ft. FireStik.

Markymark420

10frank9 said:
Thanks. I'm in north Fontana but I'm in the Chino Valley quite a bit.

Sounds good, I'll keep a lookout. We might cross paths cause II find myself in Fontucky/Rancho every once and a while

Jeep4me2

What up Frank, I know I just read something from you on JKF, welcome to Wayalife. That is a nice bumper. Kind of wish I would've went with at least a low profile stinger.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Jeep4me2 said:
What up Frank, I know I just read something from you on JKF, welcome to Wayalife. That is a nice bumper. Kind of wish I would've went with at least a low profile stinger.

Thanks. I'm really enjoying the look and the Smittybilt is actually pretty low pro compared to some others. I got a smoking deal on this stinger @ Brothers in Montclair.

BONDSY said:
Welcome to Wayalife, hope to see you o the trails someday. :thumb:

Thanks Bondsy. Same to you. I'm going to take that camping advice and maybe I'll see you out there.

ZERO LIMITZ

Welcome and Hello, nice rig, once the mod bug bites it takes hold of ya...... I have a list of things that I'm planning on doing as the pocket book allows!!!,!

Top Bottom