What's your favorite modification to your JK?

kRay.JK

I'm sure we've all done it - bought one thing and eventually regretting not going big the first time. List your favorite mod to your rig thus far, big or small.

My favorite mod thus far: cleaning up the front and getting everything tucked up and out of the way. Synergy sway-bar motor relocate kit, Synergy steering stabilizer relocation kit.

4JD4Sxm.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question, the addition of an ARB fridge in the back. Expensive but well worth it and it's something anyone can benefit from regardless if you are built up or still running stock. :yup:

At this point I would say my fender trim since it was the first mod I did "myself". It broke me of my fear of cutting/bending/scratching/sanding/painting my Jeep... and it is different from everyone elses out there!

Last edited:

1yellowjk

I can't say if one is better than the other, they all work together. Seeing as how I sold my 08JKU for the 12JK, I'm going to say the new 3.6L is my favorite mod. :beer:

Rivertoys

I like it all, but I think for this thread I'd pick the off-road lights. I love going out in the desert at night, and those lights sure make it easy to see what's out there.

Diff covers! Oh and bed lined wheels and cut fenders! Haha sure feels good to cut the jeep up!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130507_100404.png
    ForumRunner_20130507_100404.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 285

RockyJk

I would have to say so far getting 35s ive done stuff I didn't think my jeep was capable of doing lol :thumbup:

mikefishes

I read a similar thread on here a while back, where someone said that it was the :twocents: worth of electrical tape they wind around the latch on each door. I did that and the doors close with a solid "thump" and about 80% of the squeaking is gone. I wish I remebered who recommended it, as I would mail them a frosty sixer of :beer:

Lane87

I read a similar thread on here a while back, where someone said that it was the :twocents: worth of electrical tape they wind around the latch on each door. I did that and the doors close with a solid "thump" and about 80% of the squeaking is gone. I wish I remebered who recommended it, as I would mail them a frosty sixer of :beer:

Those latches also work as bottle openers.. I'm not sure how it would work with electrical tape wrapped around them.. :D:drinks:

xflstl

PSC Armor all the way around. Tree's /rocks / other Jeeps or whatever I hit leave little to no marks!!! And I just dare people to try and door ding me :harhar:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Without question, the addition of an ARB fridge in the back. Expensive but well worth it and it's something anyone can benefit from regardless if you are built up or still running stock. :yup:

I'm liking the way you think. Gotta have a proper place for the cool cans after the run.:thumb:

GCM 2

My Truck-Lite LED headlamps, best $500 spent yet. I use a lot more than any other upgrade.

munstie

Have to say my winch its pulled myself and quite a few others outta the muck.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Top Bottom