EVO sway bar links

JK12

So I ordered some and was wondering if they are too long here's a picture. Drives fine doesnt change much but I will have to see what happens at full flex

Attachments

• 1367984979671.jpg
    1367984979671.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 1367984996557.jpg
    1367984996557.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 152

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So I ordered some and was wondering if they are too long here's a picture. Drives fine doesnt change much but I will have to see what happens at full flex

Look right to me. I know they are supposed to be higher than parallel if that makes sense.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

You need to cycle the suspension and not just go by looks a ride height. flex it out and see if you can get away with shorter links or need longer ones.

JK12

You need to cycle the suspension and not just go by looks a ride height. flex it out and see if you can get away with shorter links or need longer ones.

Alright thanks! I'll do that tomorrow and see if I run into any problems

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, looks all good to me. Depending on how much droop you have, you may even need to set em a bit taller.

JK12

Ok so today I did a little flex test and the issue is I have them mounted on the axle sway bar bracket and not the track bar bracket. At near full flex the passenger side bar makes contact with the bracket would it be fine if I cut a notch in it or would that effect the track bar brackets strength?

JK12

They are suppose to be mounted on the top hole on your picture

I know but I have them like this because the brackets I had for the AEV flip kit are in the way of my C gussets so I can't weld them on I was trying to figure out a way so I can have them welded

Top Bottom