Help me out

no1important

So what do you guys think about a 3 link/ 4 link front and rear or some combo of both. and i keep seeing hydraulic assist steering like the psc but they do it in a way where there is nothing as far as trackbar, drag link, or really anything its just a psc of the front limiting straps and coil overs that allows for monster flex and if you put it will a 3 link, 4 link with heim joints of something of that nature cant you create heeps of "bind free" flex.

RBP_SRRS_(7)_Small.jpg

i was thinking that steering set up, 3 link front 4 link back end limiting straps and a evo bolt on coil over kit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So what do you guys think about a 3 link/ 4 link front and rear or some combo of both.

3-links or even a triangulated 4 link upper setup will give you more "bind free" flex but ultimately, the amount of flex you have will be limited to the length of shock you run and drive shaft bind. The later is the only real reason you would really want to run limiting straps - to help prevent it.

...and i keep seeing hydraulic assist steering like the psc but they do it in a way where there is nothing as far as trackbar, drag link, or really anything its just a psc of the front limiting straps and coil overs that allows for monster flex

What you are seeing is a full hydro setup and I would not recommend it. Among other things, it isn't street legal. When all is said and done, "monster flex" will still limited by your drive shafts ability to operate properly - that's why you see limiting straps.

no1important

thanks alot it means alot to know the higher ups of the forum even creator takes time to answer peoples questions. so just coil over like evo bolt on's and double triangulated 4 link front and rear with heim joints

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
thanks alot it means alot to know the higher ups of the forum even creator takes time to answer peoples questions. so just coil over like evo bolt on's and double triangulated 4 link front and rear with heim joints

LOL!! I wouldn't have created this forum if I didn't enjoy helping out where I could :cool:

Regarding coil overs, the bolt on setup is nice and will provide more flex than any other kit out there with the exception of the EVO double throw down. No need for a triangulated setup either. Can't really be done up front anyway and in the rear, to do it right would require you to replace your gastank.

Top Bottom