Steering wheel question.

tkkim

My jeep steering wheel tend to go left turn while driving.

Alignment is center.

Does anyone know reason?

Fridge81

Could be the crown on the roads you drive. Roads are typically higher in the center to aid in the drainage of storm water.

Sent from some trail, somewhere

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Alignment is center.

Does anyone know reason?

What kind of tires are you running? What kind of steering stabilizer are you running?

Could be the crown on the roads you drive. Roads are typically higher in the center to aid in the drainage of storm water.

Sent from some trail, somewhere

This might be true if the pull were to the right but, his is to the left.

jeeeep

Hooked

Alignment is center.

Does anyone know reason?

Just clarifying, when you say alignment is center - are you talking about your tire alignment or you've already aligned your tires and steering wheel to be true to each other? tires straight, steering wheel centered when stationary

tkkim

Just clarifying, when you say alignment is center - are you talking about your tire alignment or you've already aligned your tires and steering wheel to be true to each other? tires straight, steering wheel centered when stationary

I mean rig is go straight when steering is center.

But when i lose steering while driving, steering tend to turn left slightly.

Also when i turn right on freeway, i feel more force than left turn.

rtguy1

Thanks

By the way, i just dropped my rig to re-gear at EVO, and i think i saw moby at the shop.

Good choice. What gear ratio did you go with?

FYI....my rig does the same thing. Slight pull left when my hands are off the wheel. My rig is aligned properly and I'm running NITTO'S

Top Bottom