ORI Struts

Markymark420

I have found very limited information about ORI Struts' application on a JK platform. Any insight, opinions, or further knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

I have found very limited information about ORI Struts' application on a JK platform. Any insight, opinions, or further knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Take this with a grain of salt as I'm not saying this from experience! What I've read on other forums is that ORI Struts can't support the weight of a traditonally loaded JK. I've also read that they aren't street legal in any state, don't know why they would or wouldn't be legal. :idontknow:

Markymark420

Take this with a grain of salt as I'm not saying this from experience! What I've read on other forums is that ORI Struts can't support the weight of a traditonally loaded JK. I've also read that they aren't street legal in any state, don't know why they would or wouldn't be legal. :idontknow:

Thanks! Guess I should have looked here http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4102-struts-vs-coilovers.

Sounds like the travel vs body length is also an issue. Definately not a bolt-on.

Top Bottom