Big Bear July 4th

Rebel JK

Can anyone offer any tips on Big Bear over the 4th? We are finalizing some plans and Id like to find out what would be fun to do.

I hear John Bull and Dishpan Springs trails are great wheeling. Going for my first time for Big Bear Forest Fest so...:thinking:. Other than the wheeling up there, idk of much else to do other than just take in the beautiful scenery.:thumb:

Rebel JK

Thanks. I need to get a good trail map as soon as i get a chance. Definitly want to do a couple runs while we are up there.

RodCyn

FYI, it might be a little crowded out on the trails. Lots of things going on during the 4th of July in Big Bear. The village and lake get especially crowded. Then there is the fireworks show, which launches off of a barge in the middle of the lake. Whatever you decide, you'll have lots of company :beer:

Rebel JK

FYI, it might be a little crowded out on the trails. Lots of things going on during the 4th of July in Big Bear. The village and lake get especially crowded. Then there is the fireworks show, which launches off of a barge in the middle of the lake. Whatever you decide, you'll have lots of company :beer:

Yes, that kind of what I expected I guess. We have a friend letting us stay at their cabin by snow Summit so couldn't pass it up. Will try to hit some trails but nothing too serious. Best thing is I have my 16 year old son as DD in case we need one. Thanks

suicideking

Really depends on what you have in mind. Big Bear has a wide range of trails for all levels. Do you want hard rock crawling? Or some easier stuff?

Rebel JK

Really depends on what you have in mind. Big Bear has a wide range of trails for all levels. Do you want hard rock crawling? Or some easier stuff?

Probably will be looking at some easier stuff if solo, hoping to have my sliders on and ready to test though. May be up to something similiar in level to sidewinder out at corral cyn.

Top Bottom