2010 Rubi Diff Covers

Speeddmn

Looking to replace my stockers. I'd like to get the Poison Spyder ones but read they wont fit with a stock track bar and stuff. Also not looking to fork over 500 bones either. Want something stronger and worth while at the same time. Any suggestions?

jeeeep

Hooked
Looking to replace my stockers. I'd like to get the Poison Spyder ones but read they wont fit with a stock track bar and stuff. Also not looking to fork over 500 bones either. Want something stronger and worth while at the same time. Any suggestions?

Solid Axle, great price but you may still run into the same issue.

Speeddmn

Is this mostly for aesthetics or is there a real need to upgrade diff covers?

Always a reason to up grade, just got back from Moab this week and I'm going to change the diff oil soon. So figure I'd upgrade also. Few scrapes and bumps on them.

Also going to hit up Black Bear pass and Imogene pass early June! Cant wait!!

The ARB package deal I saw was around 415. Seems steep. Wondering if the teraflex ones fit or maybe the riddler covers?

bob-o12jk

Banned
I got these from RuffStuff.com
$115 each
3/8" steel cover that's bent 8 ways with a 3/8" thick ring too
1368188752621.jpg
I did have to sand down little bits of slag from them welding it and wire brush it. Prime and paint it but I know its not going to fail me on the trail
1368188852864.jpg
Here's it installed with some grade 8 bolts I got from a local hard leader store. At full turn it the tie rod barely touches the cover just enough to rub the paint a little but that's it
1368188987157.jpg
Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is this mostly for aesthetics or is there a real need to upgrade diff covers?

I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will disagree with me here but truth be told, they're mostly for aesthetics. I like the way they look and that's why I've run a myriad of covers and currently run Dynatrac's but really, I wouldn't hesitate to wheel with factory covers on the hardest of trails and have.

Top Bottom