Michigan bound June 5th, lets meet up!!!

MNTN JK

I'm driving the family from Socal to Michigan for a vacation/HS Graduation. We are driving our JKUR and would love to meet up with some Michigan WAYALIFERS while I'm there.

I'm from Michigan and after this trip we are moving back there for good in August this year.

I will be in Fenton at my brothers so I'd like to stay close to that area.

I was thinking a meet n greet to have a few cold ones and meet some of you from that area so when I'm back in August I can start tagging along and catching up on runs in the state.....

Get back with me and lets hang, drink some cold ones and tell Jeepin stories true or not lol.....Mark

MNTN JK

Yep my brother and his family live there I like it and hunt in UP so a bit closer drive than Kazoo area where I grew up and still have othet family...

MNTN JK

More Red Wings and big Wolverine fan I come back for games......Can't wait to get back there like I said I have family just south of Kazoo so ill be hangin in southern Michigan other than trips to the UP I love it up there and hunt in Bergland area almost every November.....

MNTN JK

Ya for sure I've met alot of great people out here looking forward to meeting u and others from my home state soon take care...

MNTN JK

Sounds good ya I'm looking for a local place to hang I'm good with that......How is the parking I'm hoping we get a decent group.....

MNTN JK

Ill be leaving Wed June 5th driving to vegas to stay with family then up early thur am and heading to Colorado.....should be fun driving cross country in my Jk ill post pics of the trip........

JKbrick

I bet! My son is in college out in LA and I would love to take a couple months and drive out west to see him and hit all the good wheeling spots on the way there and back

MNTN JK

Ya I've don't plenty of wheeling out here and it was a bkadt I can't wait to get back home to Michigan and play there...My last four wheeler I had in Michigan was built 1977 Blazer on 40's that I did a lot of wheelin in can't wait to get the JK dirty....

MNTN JK

Drove from Vegas ro Vail Corado till the wife had enough for the day... .Outa here early am to somewhere in Iowa.....

My first long trip in my JKUR what a blast....

Ill post more pics of my adventure....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130604_211817.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130604_211817.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 27
  • ForumRunner_20130604_211842.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130604_211842.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 27

MNTN JK

Fun trip my daughter fishing at my dads.....South Haven Mi on lk Michigan and kids playing waiting to buy their first Jeep......

ForumRunner_20130609_195742.png

ForumRunner_20130609_195810.jpg

ForumRunner_20130609_195831.png

ForumRunner_20130609_195846.jpg

Top Bottom