which mods to do next???

07rub

hey guys

just wondering what i should do next on my jeep, so far i have some spacers and running 285/70r17 duratrac, i dont have lots to spend cuz i need to work on the house soif u have cheep sugestion for me that would be awsome

thanks
ps.. i have an 07 rubicon unlimited :D

Mudbob

hey guys

just wondering what i should do next on my jeep, so far i have some spacers and running 285/70r17 duratrac, i dont have lots to spend cuz i need to work on the house soif u have cheep sugestion for me that would be awsome

thanks

nice warn winch maybe

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys

thanks

if you don't have them already, tow points front and rear and a good set of rocker guards. with them alone, you can do plenty on the trail :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Take off the ugly air dam from under the front of your bumper. Free

Remove the lil snorkel from the side of your air box ( air filter housing) gives you a nice subtle growl. Free

Install a CB (I installed mine for around $150) nice upgrade and doesn't break the bank.

07rub

Thanks for the tips, i installed a AEV 2'' spacer kit this week end and soon my evo motor disconect, cant wait are first local event is may 18 :D

Halas

Looking at the rev 2.5" lift kit with shocks, springs .....

Or

Fox shocks with a leveling kit...

Either of the 2 above with a AEV hood

Or maybe

The AEV package with hood, bumpers, 2" lift, and instrument cluster....

Really can not decide but all are a good chance

Top Bottom