New JK colors (rumors)

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
While at the Moab EJS Vendor show, we got a chance to talk to Mark Allen about new colors that will be coming out for the JK. I don't know what they will ultimately be named but these are the colors he told us about...

Dune - similar to Sahara Tan

Military Green

The FC blue
293784_10150687458028971_56405988970_9098731_1219068581_n.jpg

Trash Can Gray
main.php

and.....

Bright Pink:shock:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Do you think it will be this green?
main.php

that would be awesome.

Mark told me it would be a True Military green. They have never had this color on a production Jeep. I'm guessing yes, it will be very close from his description.

He also said they are bringing back the Sahara Tan (or close to) because of the back lash from getting rid of it.

Jeep does listen!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
that would be awesome.

He also said they are bringing back the Sahara Tan (or close to) because of the back lash from getting rid of it.

Jeep does listen!

He told me that "Dune" will be the replacement for Sahara Tan, but that it would not be the exact same color. Maybe it will be something like this...

main.php

If so, I think I see a "truck" trend in all these colors. :D

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
He told me that "Dune" will be the replacement for Sahara Tan, but that it would not be the exact same color. Maybe it will be something like this...

main.php

right, it will be close to the Sahara Tan.

I asked him if the colors would be on the Jeep truck and he just smiled and said No... :D

Markymark420

I will have to contemplate trading in my '11 if that grey finds itself on the JK!!!. I would assume that the military green is similar to the olive color found on the newer FJ's

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Arrrggghhhh! I had just convinced myself to keep my '09 instead of getting a 2012. Then I saw this thread and now I'm re-thinking my decision.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey said:
Arrrggghhhh! I had just convinced myself to keep my '09 instead of getting a 2012. Then I saw this thread and now I'm re-thinking my decision.

The bright pink color set you over the edge?

Halas

Sharkey said:

These colors would be 2013, correct?

(late summer 2012)

We need a few new colors that look good with black.

Halas

Iamtrip said:
That Gray looks so Awesome!!

Agree, trash can - - > already pre ordered it!!!

In my jeep dream.... Seriously am waiting for the 2013 colors, if it is there, I am on it!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I always thought green looked great on jeeps. Can't wait to see what the actual military green color looks like. Thanks for posting the pics.

htweelz

Anyone know where to get the wheels that are on this one? I just love the simplicity of the steel wheels. I would love to have some painted white on my Cosmos Blue JKU.

main.php

Top Bottom