Hello from sunny Southern CA

groovebus

I'm 5000 miles into a new 2013 JKU in Commando Green. It's my 4th Jeep and my 2nd Wrangler. (had a '99 TJ) So far it's the best vehical I've ever owned. Here is a picture of Eugene on top of the Santa Ana Mountains in Orange County.

Attachments

• EugeneMainDivideRoad.jpg
    EugeneMainDivideRoad.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 62

Rivertoys

Welcome!!!
beer.gif

groovebus

Welcome to Wayalife from the IE. I like that color.

Is that an EGA sticker I see?

I have my SGT. chevrons on the other side. All the colored stuff is on the hard top. (American, Marine Corps and Gadsden flag) So I can go tactical OD green and black when the top is off. The Commando Green just screams jarhead. My wife called the Commando Green Freedom Edition the "Capt. America Jeep." If the star was centered I would have bought it.

It's not much, just a Sport with all manual windows and door locks, 3.21 gearing with stock wheels and tires. AM/FM CD and AC is the most high tech in the interior. The only real additions are the nerf bars, and that's so the wife and daughters can get in. Eugene is a good horse and hasn't let me down, even when the butt pucker factor went really high. (daughters chose the name and the jolly roger spare cover. :)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I have my SGT. chevrons on the other side. All the colored stuff is on the hard top. (American, Marine Corps and Gadsden flag) So I can go tactical OD green and black when the top is off. The Commando Green just screams jarhead. My wife called the Commando Green Freedom Edition the "Capt. America Jeep." If the star was centered I would have bought it.

It's not much, just a Sport with all manual windows and door locks, 3.21 gearing with stock wheels and tires. AM/FM CD and AC is the most high tech in the interior. The only real additions are the nerf bars, and that's so the wife and daughters can get in. Eugene is a good horse and hasn't let me down, even when the butt pucker factor went really high. (daughters chose the name and the jolly roger spare cover. :)

Well a Jeep is a Jeep. We all start somewhere in fact I'm starting over with a nearly stock Jeep as well. Welcome, and thank you for your service, sincerely.

Top Bottom