Goin' topless

Today i decided to take the top down on my jk. 59 degrees with a slight wind. Felt great to just ride around blasting some classic rock and hit all my favorite back roads.

But it made me a lil sad, i seen alot of jeeps today on my drive, but only 2 others with the top off.

Come on guys and ladies :d"topless is where it's at":d

peace for now,

nubs mcgee

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Today i decided to take the top down on my jk. 59 degrees with a slight wind. Felt great to just ride around blasting some classic rock and hit all my favorite back roads.

But it made me a lil sad, i seen alot of jeeps today on my drive, but only 2 others with the top off.

Come on guys and ladies :d"topless is where it's at":d

peace for now,

nubs mcgee

all of those mall crawlers dont know how to take it off. they like there ac/heat blasting

jhires

That's the truth up here in the PNW.... 70's all last week and still most soccer moms/dads had their tops on....

Heh, not me. I had the top and doors off the night before the good weather rolled in just so I wouldn't miss it. :D

Though I have to admit it is a pain to remove the hardtop and put it back on later that day because you know torrential rain is coming back before the day is over.

Rivertoys

The top is down on mine for months at a time..... and in the glove box, you will actually find a pair of gloves!!!!
yup.gif

loscann48

It sucks when the days are 70's but its in the 30'@ for the morning commute to work. Always take the few extra minutes to go topless for the commute home.

Sent from my ADR6400L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I was topless and doorless before the rain rolled through. Driving when it's in the 40s to work in the morning is almost enough to justify paying the coin for heated seats.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368489810.119063.jpg

Napalm90

I was topless and doorless before the rain rolled through. Driving when it's in the 40s to work in the morning is almost enough to justify paying the coin for heated seats.

View attachment 29834

Oh man I know how you feel, Also these heated seat that jeep uses work real fast and too good to the point my ass starts to get way to hot that it starts to hurt

Sent via carrier pigeon

MobyJR

Oh man I know how you feel, Also these heated seat that jeep uses work real fast and too good to the point my ass starts to get way to hot that it starts to hurt

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yeah that's one "un-Jeeply" luxury I wouldn't mind having. Only cause it makes perfect sense lol

Top Bottom