General Grabbers AT2

JKU EXTREME

Does anyone have any experience with these tires what are they good or bad at, are they loud ect. ;I'm looking at 33/12.5R15 (I have been told that they are the bfg's but cheaper)
Amy feedback is appreciated

Sent from JKU EXTREME "Just Explore Every Place"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's an all terrain tire so no it won't be loud. I have no experience with the tire though. If you are looking for an AT, the nitto terra grapplers are awesome! I ran them on my F150 and loved them.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Does anyone have any experience with these tires what are they good or bad at, are they loud ect. ;I'm looking at 33/12.5R15 (I have been told that they are the bfg's but cheaper)
Amy feedback is appreciated

Sent from JKU EXTREME "Just Explore Every Place"

What Overlander said, my friend at work runs the nitto terra grapplers on his F250 and loves them. Some insight on where his truck goes on a daily basis: he is a field superviosr for vacuum trucks in the oil fields outside of Bakersfield, CA. :thumb:

Bootman83

I just put on the GG AT2 315x75x16 . I've only had them on less than a week, but they aren't loud and I like them.

Attachments

• 315:75:16 GGAT2 w:16" ProComp 7069.jpg
    315:75:16 GGAT2 w:16" ProComp 7069.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 68

sgtg33k

I have the same on my TJ and they have been great in almost everything a daily driver encounters in upstate ny.

mrjester

Make sure you rotate those General Grabbers often, I have been running them on my company truck for 2 years, been through 3 sets ( I put massive miles on them). If you don't rotate often they get all chopped up and ride like crap. Other then that, great tire.

Top Bottom