VIDEO : EVO 1 Test Drive - A Virtual Ride in a Jeep JK Wrangler Ultra4 Race Rig

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Come take a virtual ride in the Off Road Evolution EVO 1 Jeep JK Wrangler as it blasts through the desert! You’ll get to see this awesome Ultra 4 race rig in action from multiple points of view including from inside, off the side, out the back and from underneath. This amazing Jeep is made possible with the support of Discount Tire, Nitto Tire, Dynatrac and ATX. We hope you enjoy :cool:

If you want to see this beast of a Jeep in action, be sure to attend the 2013 4WheelParts Glen Helen Grand Prix this May 24th-25th at the Glen Helen Raceway San Bernardino, CA!! Click on the link below for more details:

http://ultra4racing.com/category/2013glenhelen/

MTG

Caught the Bug
Simply bad ass!

Having all that support is awesome, but a qualified driver is just as important, if not more so. :yup:

Having driven on similar terrain at KOH I am amazed at the DTD/EVO lever. Even more amazed at the naysayers of the EVO system. When I upgrade to coilovers, I know which ones I'll be getting. :thumb:

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Simply bad ass!

Having all that support is awesome, but a qualified driver is just as important, if not more so. :yup:

Having driven on similar terrain at KOH I am amazed at the DTD/EVO lever. Even more amazed at the naysayers of the EVO system. When I upgrade to coilovers, I know which ones I'll be getting. :thumb:

Desert washboards mean nothing. The tires are in contact, period! Impressive!!:yup:

Top Bottom