:(

I heard when they hit 100,000 that the trade in value is not as good anymore?

90,000???? that's not even broken in yet.... the guy that bought my 05' TJ came buy my place few weeks ago, it has over 175,000 on it now and still purrs like a kitten. milage is like age, just a number.

BEE'S TWIN

Sounds like I need to get a beater to drive around.. Or just enjoy the hell out out of it and build it up!!! :) :)

NAUJK

My brother 07 JK has like 150,000 on it. Guess thats what he gets from driving between Arizona and Colorado for 5 years and now out to Enid OK... but still. 90 is not that bad my 09 just hit 44,000 today! Shes getting there!!!!

RockyJk

My brother 07 JK has like 150,000 on it. Guess thats what he gets from driving between Arizona and Colorado for 5 years and now out to Enid OK... but still. 90 is not that bad my 09 just hit 44,000 today! Shes getting there!!!!

My 07 has 36k lol

Craiger

My '99 has just under 184,000 and running stronger than ever. Simple maintenance and some preventative maintenance will go a LONG way, dude! I have a friend with 295,000 on his stock XJ. Original engine. Be glad you ONLY have 90,000....as you've still got LOTS of life in that thing! ;-)

Sent from my Desire HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Tumbleweed

I think it's funny that he took the picture at 65 mph!!!

90,000 miles just means you've gotten to enjoy it that many miles.

Top Bottom