2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

mrmet1983

I'm going Saturday morning with my brother to pick up our jeeps thought id start a thread following my build and will be posting pics as soon as I get to the dealer Saturday ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

congratz! I bet you wont even be able to sleep till then.:cheesy:

yea no chance of sleep only good thing is im leaving to get it tomorrow morning at 7am and i will def not be sleeping tonight :rock: my brother is picking up a 2013 jku sport in comando green so ill be posting pics of both and will post all of my build and mods. Going to start with evo front bumper and warn vr10,000 winch than next thing will be bolt on coil overs front and rear and double d long arm upgrade that will let me fit my 37" toyos :idontknow:

mrmet1983

Haha Evo coil overs by aug and bumpers and winch next week

mrmet1983

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368895558.104901.jpg that's my brothers 2013 sport came brand new with 3 inch aev lift with 33" nitto Tera grapplers

mrmet1983

Finally home and it's raining or I'd be putting on my soft top and wud have already gone to Home Depot to do my grill insert

mrmet1983

Isn't that an older commando green Jeep? I thought they replaced the grey lettering for black like 6 months ago

Nope that's a 2013 ill check the birthdate it might be an early 2013 that has been on the lot for a while

ROBnTANK

Nope that's a 2013 ill check the birthdate it might be an early 2013 that has been on the lot for a while

The only reason I asked is because when I first looked at one it had the grey lettering. I picked mine up 4 months ago and they switched the lettering to black. Still a badass Jeep regardless!!!

Top Bottom