Atch

Depends on what mods you have done.
Some after market parts

-drive shaft
-sway bar links
-control arms

LiveOn

HAHA!!!

At least you are not embarrassed to ask pal!!

so yes, you have many zerk fittings under your jeep jk that require grease every now and again. I personally always re-grease my undercarriage after every large off road trip.

Some point to remember:
- Only grease after you wash your Jeep. Many wash with power washers which forces dirt and grim
into joints. Greasing after the fact sometimes pushes this debris out.
- Do not over grease. Every time I hook onto the zerk fitting with my grease gun, I give it about 2 pumps.
- Remember to wipe off excess grease or overtime it will cover your undercarriage. i.e. drive shaft.
- You never want metal on metal for any joints, so the addition of grease as a lubricating factor between metal reduce friction, which in return, will rid your jeep from the common creeks.
- Stay current with lubricating!! Only takes 5 minutes!!

Areas that many require lubrication:
- Drive Shafts (Front and Rear)
- Rear bumpers with tire swing out
- Control Arms (Front and Rear / Upper and Lower)
- Some Sway Bar Systems
- etc...

Hope thats a good "In The Nut Shell" for you!!

biggy

If your all stock then there are no zerks that require grease.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chechenzko

So what are all the grease points on the Jk? I have a feeling my Jk needs lubed up

There's a quote that says "The dumbest question is The one that is never asked" So to this matter I'd say IT was useful to me since I didn't think of asking that and Now I'm aware of something else.

BTW... I guess this greasepoints apply to any vehicle right? I mean any vehicle that goes off-road!

Thanks wvjeepin!!

Sent from my Smartphone using WAYALIFE app

Top Bottom